? ??????????????Paramore? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (78 Ratings)??12 Grabs Today. 5591 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Music Play? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (24 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 3897 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Heeeey...my cpu clock iz screwed up nd idk how to fix it Dx

That was a long title...xD...k I'm done...So...me and Thomas are still going...

OH! I had two dance recitals today and did awesome in both! I have one tommarrow and my parents,sister,grandmother,and boyfriend are gunna be...SO...MUCH...PRESSURE!

I have a new "Soul Sister"...If you don't know what that is it's baisically just two really close friends that are girls...you can also have a "Soul Brother"...just so you know

ALL MAC THINGS HATE ME!!! I was trying to transfer my library on on computer to my computer and i accidently deleted ALL of my songs off my ipod...wonderful...so hopfully he songs are still on my mom's laptop...hopfully

CROSS YOUR FINGERS!!!!

-Make a Note of IT
Angel Wings

2 comments:

Mark said...

I'm crossing them. Oh, do you think you could head to my blogs and books? The only people who go there now are my mom's friends for Facebook. >_<
-Semper Liber-
(Always Free)

AnimalGal said...

lol hey angelwings didnt know u still did this.!!!