? ??????????????Paramore? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (78 Ratings)??12 Grabs Today. 5591 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Music Play? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (24 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 3897 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Break Up

I broke up with my boyfriend today...sad...he was sweet and all but I think he was just friend material...not boyfriend material...

But on a good note...I actually saw a movie...that had Zach Efron...That was a really good... I saw 17 again with my mom on a kinda...sortish girls night out at the drive in and I'm cleaning the car tommarrow which is going to take about an hour...we made a huge mess...

and when the movie was over...I really needed to pee...so we went to 2 different macdonalds and a ducan doghnuts untill i got to go...it was devastating...considering I was supposed to be at a sleepover instead but my friend got sick...I had a good time.

-Make a Note of It
Angel Wings

2 comments:

Mark said...

Sorry, but hope you're not all emo like other people are when they break up with the bf/gf. So, yeah.

-Semper Liber-
(Always Free)

Angel Wings said...

actually i got a new bf...i'll post on it