? ??????????????Paramore? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (78 Ratings)??12 Grabs Today. 5591 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Music Play? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (24 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 3897 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Okay


I am officialy investing in gmail chat...so if you use a gmail account out there please post your e-mail address so everyone can chat with everyone...okay. *sigh* If you feel you don't want to post your e-mail address for everyone to see that visits my blog or maybe someone new (heaven forbid) just e-mail me to let me know...My e-mail is maxangelwings@gmail.com, do not click on my e-mail address cause if you do and you send it will just come up as spam, so don't.It's called 'copy and paste' okay so okay... Here's a random pic.

6 comments:

Seth said...

Uh...yep. That was random.

Angel Wings said...

I'm on chat...

Seth said...

I know. Mouse over my name (changed it from Slake Calder to Seth Shepherds) and it says 'chat'. Click on the chat.

ruby said...

how do you follow someones blog?

ruby said...

my email is rubberduckiesrox@gmail.com

angelstar51 said...

aesome new chapter angelwings.
And those were some random pics.=)